AALIM CHARITABLE TRUST
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST
- To support the initiative of any individual, group or organisation in promoting education both formal and informal and for children and adults;
- To award scholarships and fellowships, including interest free loans, or loans on soft terms, to deserving candidates on such terms and conditions as the trustees may think fit and on the merits of each individual case, for pursuing higher education or technical education or specialization in any field or research work in any field, within the country or abroad;
- To grant scholarships, free ships or underwrite the fees for deserving school and college students, including support for special coaching and tuitions;
- To edit, print or cause to edit, print, publish books, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, journals, periodicals, pamphlets, brochures fo the advancement and dissemination of useful, educative and informative material;
5. To establish, take over, run and maintain a center or centers for senior citizens or retirement homes or old peoples’ homes with facilities for boarding, lodging, healthcare, nutrition, recreation etc., as may be necessary and feasible.
6. To provide training and opportunities to senior citizens to continue living an active and productive life and engage themselves in study or voluntary service or giving expression to their creativity and skills;
7. To support all endeavors related to medical relief for the poor and the needy.
8. To initiate and promote avenues for self-employment of the economically weaker section of the society.
9. To create and promote enlightened public opinion on various issues.
10. To manage other trust funds or create ear-marked funds within the trust and manage the ear-marked funds according to the intentions and wishes of the founders/donors:
a) To initiate, promote, encourage or support programs for building character and inculcating sound moral values among the people.
b) To promote, encourage and support public service advertising in the media;
c) To conduct and organize seminars, workshops, conferences, meetings & public lectures.
d) To support all endeavors related to the spiritual upliftment in the society.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Gandhi